Thursday, October 6, 2011

Unconditional Love

If you died during your sleep tonight would the world say about you? What would your family say about you? I went to a funeral a couple years back, now this person was not a very nice guy, but he was a great dad; he loved his daughter with all he had, absolutely no question.

So your life hasn’t been so great, you have made mistakes, you cuss, smoke, drink, argue, call some names, maybe cheat on your spouse; whatever, I don’t want to know the rest. Have you ever asked yourself why you do these things and waited for an answer? 

I watched a Christian video today and they said that God loves us no matter what. Now I have heard that, know it in my heart, but it is still hard for me to accept, in fact it makes me cry. Why, because his love for us is unconditional. Can you say that about you and who you love? I know truthfully, I can’t. Why, because my emotions get in the way and I find reasons for not loving or maybe I should say unloving. 

Unconditional love, the kind of love that you feel with your heart when you hold/held your first born. Unconditional love, when you and your mate were newly in love and just a look sent you silly. Unconditional love, when nothing else matters. 

So could your life be better, can you make it better, do you want to? 

Wishing you love, peace and joy.
Carol Scheid
Becoming a butterfly.

If you are new here, you might read my previous posts. They may or may not pertain to you, but still they may shed some insight.

No comments: