Saturday, September 10, 2011

Apple Juice

Saturday, September 10, 2011

This morning I was rinsing out my Apple Juice container to use for my milk, because my Milk container leaks. So I put a little liquid soap in and began shaking it around to clean it out. In doing so, I thought wow; this is what I am doing with my thoughts, getting rid of the old dirty stuff so I can make room for the fresh new clean stuff. 

Are you doing personal development and not having the results you are hoping for? Are you wondering why that is? Our minds are like a computer and when the memory card is full it can not hold anything else. Ever get that message that says you are low on memory and your programs may run slow...? So out with the old and in with the new. 

Easy to do, you say? Ha, let me tell you a very recent story. 

A friend of mine in Canada recommended to me a guy who does subliminal hypnotic recordings. I have been listening to them for a few weeks now. (send me an email and I will send you his link.)  This past week, I was in a conversation via email with my ex. Before and after our conversation I listened to the recordings; all positive stuff, reaffirming in my mind that I am a power, wonderful person. In doing so, I had control of my thoughts and my ex lost his control over me. I feel amazing. All the usual past negative crap from the past 20 years still running out of his mouth; and it had not impact on me. 

That is incredible. YAHOO!!!

Why, because I am clearing out the old negative, useless, and non-productive thoughts. The apple juice is the negative thoughts and the milk is the new fresh clean and pure thoughts. 

Yesterday I listened to an archived call from this past week on the Mental Cleanse. This person was talking about his job and working the late shift and how he wanted to spend more time with his family. After a few months of thinking this way, his schedule was changed and he finally had weekends off.  Yes, he thought how wonderful. (He did not ask for the change.)
Then he began hanging out with people who were negative, critical and condescending. He began thinking negative also, what happened; his negative thoughts were put out to the universe and it was perceived that he was not happy with his new life style, his schedule was changed back and now he is working nights and weekends yet again. 

What a wonderful lesson. 
.
So I hope that you take some time to really look inside yourself to find the answers only you will know. 
Remember what you perceive you will achieve. Thoughts really are things….
The mysteries of your soul begin to show themselves when you look within..
Wishing you love, peace and joy.
Becoming a butterfly,
Carol Scheid
A proud member of the Home of Team Catalyst 

P. S. If you ever have questions, please shoot me an email. Also, be sure to become a follower and post your comments.

No comments: