Friday, July 15, 2011

Moving On

Today is Friday, July 15, 2011 and I want to talk about moving on. Well in my past blogs I have discussed many ideas about working on yourself.  Becoming more, letting go of the past, yes I know you say to yourself how hard it is. And I indeed agree with you, but now is the time for you to become what we have been talking about. 

For me, it is becoming the butterfly I was meant to be, you have to decide for yourself what you are meant to be. 

For me it was about releasing all the programming that others have bestowed onto me. I have one more step to take, not a very easy one mind you, but none the less it is all about moving forward. 

I want to be absolutely free of what others think. Why, because it is not their decision that is important. Remember I have said it does not matter what others think of you, only what YOU think of yourself.

Now is the time to free yourself of all that garbage, free yourself of what others think you need to do, free yourself to be you.

It is so important to listen to your inner self; because that is what is or should be your driving force. That is where you will find the ultimate truth about who you are. It is inside of you, has been all along, now is the time for you to let go and listen within.

Wishing you love, peace and a happy self.

Becoming a butterfly,
Carol Scheid
Carolae12@gmail.com

No comments: