Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A You a Winner?

So how do you see yourself? Are you a winner?

When you look in the mirror who do you see?

When you look in the mirror can you say “I Love You”?

What does that feel like?
Notice, I did not ask you how you think it feels with your head; but, what is inside of yourself, how does it feel when you say “I Love You”?

Can you look at yourself and say “you did a great job today”?

Do you take what others say about you as real; as if they are the Answer Man?

Do you think you can and others tell you you’re nuts? Do you listen to them?

Are you locked in the chains of OPO?
(others people’s opinions)

Have you ever said or thought I wish I could change my life?

Do you know how or where to start? Refer to question two…that is where you start.

A new job, car, motorcycle, friend, pet…is not going to change who you are inside.

I was reading an article today about the Biggest Loser TV show. I really understood and I wanted to share it with you….

How do you see others around you? Do you see them for the clothes they wear, their shoes, their tattoos, their car, where they work? How do you feel when you think about those questions?

Now that you have read and asked yourself these questions, I hope you take the time to re-evaluate yourself and what you think of others. Write down those questions and really spend some time with them.

So my last question today is this: What happens when you change your mind?

I hope you read this with an open heart, wishing you love, peace and joy.

Becoming a butterfly,
Carol Scheid

"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Henry said...

Very thought provoking post Carol.

Another thought might be, what if what someone said isnt exactly what they meant to say. Did I really listen to them, did I clarify what I thought I heard? Did I misread their body language or their tone of voice?

Humans are such complex creatures it can be mind boggling. You really made me think Carol. Thank you for stretching my mind today
Henry